Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Bettering the world, one strip club at a time

I have been a dancer in the Erotic Dance industry for almost 9 years - I always get a chill whenever I say that out loud.  Now, most dancers who have been working as long as me have become bitter and hard.  This is not me. I actually think this industry has helped me become a complete person rather than hinder me.  I have had a very successful and fun career. 
I have met far more wonderful beings than creeps. 
I don't think men are assholes - in fact my experiences at the clubs have increased my compassion for the opposite sex. 
I am not a bimbo who is overly concerned with her looks.  My brain is my number one asset and I honor it.
I could go on and on....the point is: I LOVE WHAT I DO FOR A LIVING!!  I consider it my career - yes, I am a career Stripper!! 

Now, I know what you're thinking: "Athena, you can't do this forever." and "your looks will run out". 
I know all of that and I thank you for your concern.  What I also know is that I have a personality that fits being a stripper perfectly and I actually know I am following my life path by being a stripper.  More on that later.

 I have SO many observations, critiques and advice to dancers and customers that I have accumulated over the years floating in my head. It's driving me crazy.  I need an outlet.  I am going to be using this Blog to channel some of those out of my brain and hopefully these words will find those that can use it to better this world - or just to better their strip club experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment